Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
Reach donors, volunteers, and the people who matter most.
Whether you’re looking for more visibility, a boost from last year’s donations, or seeking more committed volunteers who want to build together, we’ve got you covered.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you may be eligible for up to $120,000 USD of in-kind advertising from Google Ads, an online advertising solution from Google. This free program supercharges the ability of nonprofits to grow affordably. Blue Surge Marketing Agency helps charities and nonprofits apply for this grant and manage their ad account.
A $120,000 annual marketing budget can be yours
Marketing Packages for Nonprofits
we'll help you change the world
Google Ads Grant ManagmentComplete ad management from set up to execution.
- Ad Grants Application Assistance
- Account Maintenance in Accordance with Google Ad Grants Program Policies
- Management of up to 10 Ad Groups
- Ad Copy Performance Testing
- Ad Campaign Copywriting
- Keyword Research and Selection
- Dynamic Keyword Insertion into Ads
- Management of Rule Based Bidding
- Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet Configuration
- Geo-location Targeting
- Ongoing Keyword Development and Optimizing
- Phone Call Conversion Tracking
- Monthly Report on Ad Performance
Other ServicesComprehensive digital marketing and website design for nonprofits.
- Save 10% off our Standard Rates
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Digital Strategy Services
- Constant Contact & MailChimp Account Management
- Conversion Rate Optimization Audit (CRO)
- Facebook and Instagram Strategy
- Landing Page Creation
- Mobile Responsive Website Development
- SMS-Based Campaigns
- Video Production
Featured Case Studies From Happy Nonprofits
Our Nonprofit Marketing Services Include:
Join hundreds of other winning leaders who uplift their organization with actionable marketing tips every month.
We hate spam too. We promise to only send good emails and protect your privacy.
Read Our Guide
Nonprofits and NGO’s that embrace strategic digital marketing will undeniably see a boost in donors and memberships this year while driving awareness of their organization …