we help small businesses win every day.
get expert level marketing help on a monthly basis.
StartUpFor basic needs
- Marketing Strategy Call
- Access to New Marketing Strategies Relevant to Your Industry Straight to Your Inbox
GrowBigFor growing businesses
- Everything in StartUp plus...
- Blue Surge Digital Tool Power List
- Dedicated Account Representative
- Ongoing Comprehensive Email Support with Lifetime Access
GoBlueFor serious businesses looking to get ahead
- Everything in GrowBig plan plus...
- 2 Marketing Strategy Calls
- "The 14 Custom Facebook Audiences That Will Surge Your Sales" E-Book
- 10% Discount on all Web Design Projects
- 10% Discount on Digital Marketing Campaigns and Projects
|Marketing Strategy Call|
|Access to New Marketing Strategies via Inbox|
|Ongoing Comprehensive Email Support with Lifetime Access|
|Dedicated Account Representative|
|Blue Surge's "Digital Marketing Digital Tool Power List"|
|Additional Marketing Strategy Call|
|"The 14 Custom Facebook Audiences That Will Surge Your Sales" E-Book|
|10% Discount on all Web Design Projects|
|10% Discount on Digital Marketing Campaigns and Projects|
GET ANSWERS TO COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Our consultation packages are designed to fit across virtually any size business from:
- the solopreneur who just launched their first store
- the nonprofit veteran looking to expand organizational membership
- seasoned storefront owners that need strategies on how to bolster their digital presence
While each plan offers fair value, the GoBlue plan is the most cost-effective for most business owners. The built-in discounts for future projects also make this package incredibly valuable.
If you need help selecting the right plan for your organization or business, please contact us, and someone from our team will be happy to assist you.
Email support provides you with access to a Blue Surge marketing professional via email for the duration of your plan.
Responses may take up to 3 – 5 business days, but we answer the majority within 24 – 48 hours.
There are no false promises or ‘get rich’ quick strategies here. We take our consultations seriously and want you to find the most direct path to sustainability and clarity in your business. While you may find that some entrepreneurs may occasionally “strike gold” by being at the right place at the right time, most companies take time to succeed and establish their footing.
Our consultation program aims to provide you with a straightforward route to predictable success regarding your marketing strategy.
Your account representative is assigned to you using several factors, including industry, how long you’ve been in business and personality.
After you subscribe to a consultation plan, we will send you a Welcome email that detail everything you need to get started, including:
- any downloads or digital guides your package includes
- how to schedule your first call
- what to expect during your marketing consultations
- how to prepare for your consultations in advance
- and how to maximize your plan’s offerings
Consultation calls are approximately forty (40) minutes.
Thanks to our vast marketing experience, we can cover a wide range of topics relevant to your business. Here are a few examples of issues we can elucidate during your call:
- why your branding, frankly, sucks
- how to get your first 100 (or 1,000) followers on Instagram
- what is an owned channel, and why it is so important
- why your sales are low or inconsistent
- why customers don’t like your website layout
- what is causing people to visit your pages and leave without taking an action
- how to get found on the first page of Google
- what key performance indicators you should be looking at
- how to best launch Facebook Ads that work
- whether or not you need a Twitter page for your business
- how to use Zapier to autopilot some of your business
- which ad platform works best for your audience
- which email marketing platform best fits your niche
- how to find influencers without breaking the bank
- what is the fastest way to reach 1,000 subscribers on YouTube
- what is an acceptable conversion rate for your store
- how many posts a day are too much on LinkedIn
- how can you leverage account-based marketing on LinkedIn and beyond its digital-first environment
- how to deal with Google algorithm updates disrupting your average search engine results position
- how to write compelling content that improves your on-page SEO strategy
We recommend focusing on one topic or marketing challenge per call. This allows us to deeply cover a topic and explain it in depth versus jumping from subject to subject. Remember, the focus here is quality, not quantity.
While you can, you don’t necessarily have to.
You’ll receive an email summary of the topics reviewed during the call, including links and resources we referenced that will assist you in bringing you closer to your goals.
While there’s no definitive way to prepare for your monthly consultation call, we do have a few recommendations on things that will make your booking more meaningful:
- Know what you want to review during the call.
Pre-selecting what subject areas you want to discuss will help keep you organized and make better use of our time together. We want to be able to spend time giving you real, data-driven answers, not meandering through the conversation because you’re not sure what you want to talk about.
- Have your analytics ready.
To make our time more valuable, we need to know what’s going on in your business from a data standpoint. Make sure you have Google Analytics or another web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic.
Do you own a Shopify, Wix, or e-commerce store? Have your conversion rate and average order value statistics in hand.
Are you sending out email campaigns? We’ll want to know your open and click rates.
Our plans are built scalable, with growth in mind. If you’re already in the middle of a month on one plan, we will prorate you for any time used.
While every business is different, and there are no guarantees, you can expect that your business will see incremental growth over time by following our online advertising strategies for your industry.
For case studies, testimonials, and success stories of how past clients have done, visit the Our Work page.
Blue Surge aims to provide you with value-packed digital marketing consultations that address your business’s revenue issues stemming from inadequate or insufficient marketing. We believe in what we do and apply those same strategies to our firm.
However, we understand we might not be the right fit for just everyone. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your marketing consultation during your first thirty (30) days, we’ll refund you for the entire first month as part of our money-back guarantee.
It’s our promise to you that we’ll always strive to do the right thing because we want to see your business win at the end of the day.